Get Your Tax Forms
Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốtMake sure you have the forms you need to file your taxes. Learn about recalls and delays of 2019 tax forms, instructions, and publications caused by a new law enacted in December 2019. Find out what to do if you don’t get your W2 on time, and learn how to request copies of your previous tax transcripts.
Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốt
Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốtSee , which has links to
Order by phone at 1-800-TAX-FORM (1-800-829-3676)
Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốtYou can also find printed versions of many forms, instructions and publications in your community for free at
New 1040 Form for Seniors
The IRS has released a . It’s an easier-to-read version of the 1040 form. It has bigger type, less shading, and features like a standard deduction chart. The form is optional and uses the same schedules, instructions, and attachments as the regular 1040.
Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốtThe IRS provides many forms and publications in accessible formats. This includes and forms. They also have forms for prior tax years.
State Tax Forms
Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốtDownload your for free.
to ensure you can file your taxes on time.
If Your W-2 is Incorrect
If your W-2 is incorrect, .
Help for Employers
If you’re an employer with questions about filing W-2 forms for your employees, check these from the IRS.
Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốtBusinesses and government agencies use 1099 forms to report various types of income other than wages, salaries, and tips to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Learn about the types of Form 1099, what to do if you notice any errors, and how to get a copy if you didn’t receive one.
Incorrect or Missing Form 1099
Contact the business or government agency if:
- Any of the reported income or information on your form is incorrect
- You did not receive your Form 1099
Common Types of Form 1099
- for contracting and freelance work, gambling and prize winnings, and more
- for bank account interest
- for investment distributions and dividends
- for retirement account distributions from 401(k) accounts, IRAs, Thrift Savings Plans, annuities, and pensions
- for real estate sales income
Every business or agency must:
- Complete a Form 1099 for each transaction
- Retain a copy for its records
- Send a copy to you and to the IRS. You should receive your copy by early February (or mid-February for Form 1099-B).
You must include this income on your federal tax return.
Contact the IRS
If you requested Form 1099 from a business or agency and didn’t receive it, . Wait times to speak with a representative may be long.
online. Create and sign into your account at to read, print, or download your transcripts.
Get a State Return
Kết quả xổ số hôm nay tốtFor copies of state tax returns, .
Do you have a question?
Ask a real person any government-related question for free. They'll get you the answer or let you know where to find it.
August 19, 2020